A small attempt to pen those precious moments that seem to go by all too quickly. Things that would easily be forgotten.....may they always be remembered....here's hoping this site never crashes. :)

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Santa Memories

Christmas 2004
Christmas 2005
Christmas 2006
Christmas 2007


Today we went and got our pictures taken with Santa. I thought I would include pictures from the past for fun. KG has been talking for weeks that she is going to sit on Santa's lap and not cry because she is a big girl. I was a little skeptical, BUT to my surprise she went right up there, sat on his lap, and even told him what she wanted for Christmas. CT wanted an OU football jersey (which he already owns one :) ) and a Lightning McQueen shake-n-go car. I think Santa may come through with him on that one. KG asked for a bicycle like Bubba's and a new baby....to add to the other 50 she already has. :) I guess a girl can never have too many babies. :) Merry Christmas!

No comments: