On Wednesday I took CT to get his cast off. He was so pumped!! He only had to wear it 3 weeks, and it was waterproof. That way he could still take showers. It was very nice. Anyway, while we were in there the nurse asked if he was allergic to anything. I said, " no". CT spoke up and said, "I'm allergic to hot water in my ears."......... Excuse me, what? I could not figure out what he was talking about. The nurse and I had to contain our laughter. Afterwards he reminded me that when we were in China last year, he was swimming at Nana's and got water in his ear. This led to an ear infection. I'm allergic to that too, I don't like water in my ears either. :) ha! ha!
Buttermilk 101 by Bridget
1 day ago