A small attempt to pen those precious moments that seem to go by all too quickly. Things that would easily be forgotten.....may they always be remembered....here's hoping this site never crashes. :)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

They grow up WAY too fast!!

***I am WAY behind on my blogging for this month. :) So today I am getting caught up. There are 6 new posts if you are interested.***



This past weekend we went back to PC for a wedding of one of our former students. It was great to see a lot of people we haven't seen in a long time, and to catch up with some of our friends. The bride was beautiful, and the fellowship was sweet.


Rachel, Tiffany, and me.

I started in a small group with these girls when they were in 8th grade (makes me feel old), BUT 9 years later extremly excited that both of them are still walking with the Lord. I love you girls!! Congratulations Tiffany! You've got a great guy, and he couldn't be more blessed to have you as his wife.

1 comment:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Pretty Picture. You look beautiful!