A small attempt to pen those precious moments that seem to go by all too quickly. Things that would easily be forgotten.....may they always be remembered....here's hoping this site never crashes. :)

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Intentional!

The song I have added really emulates what Christ is doing in my life right now. (You will have to click play on the Music Player to hear it.) It reigns true here in the states and all around the world. I pray that as you listen to it, you will see the faces in this blog and faces around you everyday that are in desperate need of a Savior. Sometimes it seems like a mountain would need to be moved in order for that person to even be able to know about God or acknowledge there is a God, but that's what He is in the business of doing. Let Him use you, and be INTENTIONAL about sharing him and living your life for Him. That's the one word that sticks with me from this whole trip. INTENTIONAL





SHINE YOUR LIGHT!!!! Have faith the He can and will move the mountains!


Matthew 17:20 Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.

Implied is that the presence of faith is more important than the amount of faith. If faith is there, however small, it is enough to remove mountains of difficulty.


"Mighty To Save" by Hillsong

When everyone needs compassion,And love that never fails,Let mercy fall on meWhen everyone needs forgiveness,Kindness of the SaviourThe Hope of the nation

(Chorus:)Saviour, He can move the mountains,My God is mighty to save,He is mighty to saveForever author of salvation,He rose and conquered the graveJesus conquered the grave

So take me as you find meAll my fears and failuresFill my life againI give my life to followEverything that i believe inNow i surrender (and i surrender)(Chorusx2)

(Bridge:)Shine a light in and let the whole world seeSinging, for the glory of the risen kingJesus, Shine a light and let the whole world seeSinging for the glory of the risen king

3 comments:

Michele said...

Hi! I just came across your blog from Kelly or was it Sandra?? Anywho - I've been here before but just now realized who you are :). I was good friends (and roomies for a bit) with your cousin, Carrie, at OBU :). I've enjoyed hearing all about your trip to China - what an incredible opportunity that was!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Aimee,
I have never heard this song..but it blessed my day. I love reading your stories about China. I know God uses you because you love Him so much. May I learn to be more like you.

Martha said...

Hi Aimee,
Thanks for taking the time to share the photos and your heart. Looking at the faces changes people from a distant place to people right in front of us who need Christ. I pray we will all be much more intentional in sharing Him!