A small attempt to pen those precious moments that seem to go by all too quickly. Things that would easily be forgotten.....may they always be remembered....here's hoping this site never crashes. :)

Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

November 2010

Deacon went with Mommy to CT's Thanksgiving feast at school. Deacon made himself at home by making himself a plate. :)
KG and her K4 Pilgram friends at their feast.
Some of KG's sweet friends.
Mommy and CT enjoying the Thunder Game in OKC. While we were in OKC for Thanksgiving this year, we got there in time to take in a game.
CT thought this was really cool.
All the cousins on Daddy's side. We had a GREAT time with family and a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We have SO many things to be thankful for, but most of all I am thankful for a Savior who loves me and knows me, and gave his life to save me from my sins.

No comments: