A small attempt to pen those precious moments that seem to go by all too quickly. Things that would easily be forgotten.....may they always be remembered....here's hoping this site never crashes. :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

Fall Family Football!

I am waaaaaay behind on blogging. So I am going to try and get caught up. These pictures are from almost two months ago. We had a fun time hanging out and playing football in the yard. Of course we had to have team gear on. I feel it was a little lopsided in that the Razorback's were not represented at all. :)


Deacon with his CHEESE smile.
Looking pretty even while playing football. :)
Tackle.
My sweet boys!! Love these guys.
Deacon's mean face. He was serious about football.
Let me have it bubba.



Silly Girl!
Love these kiddos!

No comments: