A small attempt to pen those precious moments that seem to go by all too quickly. Things that would easily be forgotten.....may they always be remembered....here's hoping this site never crashes. :)

Friday, October 31, 2008

BIG Day Today!!

Not only is today Halloween Candy Crazy Day!! But we went to vote today. I took the kids with me. They were very excited! CT has been asking who is the good guy and who is the bad guy, as if we were playing Star Wars. Not so much Star Wars as it is spiritual warfare. Anyway, they got to go in with me, and got their own "sample" ballot to take home and mark their vote. :) CT was very concerned that he would vote for the wrong guy. :) He is so serious. If you haven't voted, or haven't decided if you will vote...YOU SHOULD! It is your RESPONSIBILITY as an American citizen to exercise that right. It's important to teach your kids to do the same. I'm ready for this election to be over. The media is FULL of it, and the whole thing scares me a bit, BUT my trust is NOT in the next American President or the media, but in Jesus Christ my Lord!! Thank goodness He's the one REALLY in control!! :)


CT helping me vote. He was really into it.

KG wasn't so into the voting. She wanted to know what was in the closed closet behind her. :)


Marking our ballots at home.



This picture has nothing to do with voting, but we went to the library this morning and were greated by WILD THING, from Where the Wild Things Are. Of course KG went right up to him, and CT hid behind me. :)

No comments: