A small attempt to pen those precious moments that seem to go by all too quickly. Things that would easily be forgotten.....may they always be remembered....here's hoping this site never crashes. :)

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Little Song Birds.....

CT and KG were in the singing mood today. I was singing while I was peeling KG's orange and she told me to stop. (If you heard me you would tell me to stop too.:) ha! ) Anyway then she would sing it and then tell me, "That's how you sing it." Well, Ok then. So for your listening ears.........

3 comments:

patti said...

that is beautiful...the sounds of kids voice make me smile!

Jennifer said...

You're kids are adorable. Just wanted you to know that I have tagged you for a meme on my blog. Check it out!

Anonymous said...

I love it when the singing is better than the talking. sooooo cute