A small attempt to pen those precious moments that seem to go by all too quickly. Things that would easily be forgotten.....may they always be remembered....here's hoping this site never crashes. :)

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Beautiful Day!!!

CT Funny: Today I was outside water the plants and CT sticks his head out the door and says, "Hey can we come out?" I said go get your shoes on and you can come out here. He was so excited he turned to KG and said, "KG we get to go outside, It is a BEAUTIFUL day!!" It was halirious because he said it with such enthusiasm. :)
CT also went with me to run some errands to day. We stopped in a sports store and I turn around and he has on a baseball batting helmet, glove, and ball. (Thankfully we know the owner) He said, "Look mom, I'm all baseballed up." I was so mad I didn't have my camera. Maybe I will take him back just to get a picture.

No comments: